Firstly, yes it’s true. Bachie is a horrible person and is now dating the blonde that came third.
Now, please find a bunch of new and interesting digi things below that span all industries.
Digital News and Innovation
- Apple have created the Apple Sim that lets you switch between different service providers.
- This list consists of 30 please where you can use your iPhone to buy material items.
- Here is an actual doctor-in-the-palm-of-your-hand app. It’s called Spruce.
- Is mobile driving the future of brand marketing? Probs, as they are now the #1 device to reach millennials.
- Stats stats stats on brand engagement. Including, 91% of consumer respondents report regularly engaging with brands online.
- Social commerce is growing quickly: The top 500 retailers earned $US2.69 billion from social shopping in 2013
- An infographic on entertainment and what influences the films we see.
- Something about the iPad Air 2 can be read here. Mashable only has like 20 headline articles on it…
- The latest for drones.
Social – Now moving into the social world, let’s touch on a few highlights here with…
- Snapchat freaks people out with their ad for Universal for Ouija.
- Facebook has unveiled hyper-localised ads.
- Facebook is the Q3 leader for social logins. It is the most popular choice for media sites, entertainment and gaming.
- 34% of app users have upgraded from a free app to a paid version, making this the most widely utilised business model.
- How can advertisers can extend their relevance with search? Be contextual. Customising to postcode, city or immediate surroundings with certainly help.
NOW here are some cool campaigns that I think are worth sharing:
- The new Peugeot GTi ad is pretty great. Think James Bond meets Born Identity. 10 million views in 2 weeks. Woah.
- This Chanel ad was directed by Baz Luhrman. The One I Want.
- Cats and wearable technology. 9Lives have nailed it. This interactive website allows you to guide Morris the Cat through
- Shock value still delivers. ATM = Automated Thanking Machine. This Canadian Bank earned 13 million views of big love for this little prank.
- KLM #HappytoHelp customer service that is for any traveller, on any airline, anywhere in the world 24/7. Watch a couple of the videos/case studies on their YT account.